Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

have you ever break your gundam during assembly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scar

PostSubject: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm

it just happen yesterday with my mg wing, after so long in the box finally i decided to build it ,the assembly was just started first stage build the body. My mistake i don't properly look on the instruction book, i just miss a part to put it first, and so i decided to disassemble it back i know the abs joint was so tight and then finally after struggling one of the weapons break, aiyooo.... so frustrated like i wanna cry Sad and it shut my mood off like i wanna throw the whole box i know i can use the super glue but it just make it uglier look. So i want to ask u guys have u ever get this experience if u have how do u deal with it, just some oppinion might help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 pm

scar wrote:
it just happen yesterday with my mg wing, after so long in the box finally i decided to build it ,the assembly was just started first stage build the body. My mistake i don't properly look on the instruction book, i just miss a part to put it first, and so i decided to disassemble it back i know the abs joint was so tight and then finally after struggling one of the weapons break, aiyooo.... so frustrated like i wanna cry Sad and it shut my mood off like i wanna throw the whole box i know i can use the super glue but it just make it uglier look. So i want to ask u guys have u ever get this experience if u have how do u deal with it, just some oppinion might help...

sad to hear that... but can u post a picture of the broken part to show us?
or if u free pls bring it to my shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
scar

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:08 pm

thanks...
will post the picture later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edis0n

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm

felt soli to heard tht..
bt it din hapne to me b4..
cz i look d manual book carefully 1st..
then i wil 4low n start..
so d % of hapenning wil degrease
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scar

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:05 pm

here's my injured gundam

see the pegs also broken (pic 2 red arrow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 pm

so kik sau u broke like this, u must try to take out the peg 1st (u point arrow that part).

The only way is use glue...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
n42gul

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 am

yup,happened to me before also....4 times man....juz glue it only....so,to avoid any broken parts after assembled and want to disassembled it back,1st cut a little the male peg, about a quarter to half of the length...trust me,it easier to take it out back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever break your gundam during assembly   

Back to top Go down

have you ever break your gundam during assembly
Page 1 of 1