Icube Toys Ipoh Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD BB Gundam Museum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chewleng

chewleng

SD BB Gundam Museum Empty
PostSubject: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Surfing thru the net as usual, but unfortunately stumble across the webpage below. It shows the complete collection of SD BB Gundam series. After going thru all the pages, the poisons is flowing thru my veins more rapidly! Argh, I wanna get my hands on some of the SD Gundams ah! Gracie.....where are you! affraid

SD BB Gundam Museum Collection
Back to top Go down
gracie
Admin
Admin
gracie

PostSubject: Re: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:59 am

chewleng wrote:
Surfing thru the net as usual, but unfortunately stumble across the webpage below. It shows the complete collection of SD BB Gundam series. After going thru all the pages, the poisons is flowing thru my veins more rapidly! Argh, I wanna get my hands on some of the SD Gundams ah! Gracie.....where are you! affraid

You really SD fans ar.... Suspect
All talking about SD 1... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

chewleng

PostSubject: Re: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:10 am

gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:

I cant resist it, they are so cute! More importantly is that they are far more cheaper than bigger model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gracie
Admin
Admin
gracie

PostSubject: Re: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:31 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:

I cant resist it, they are so cute! More importantly is that they are far more cheaper than bigger model! Very Happy

Yaya.. u are right... cute somemore very cheap
Back to top Go down
http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

chewleng

PostSubject: Re: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:16 am

Some more they have improves a lot compared to older SD model, now got more parts and more flexible already! cheers
Back to top Go down
mike

PostSubject: What You thinkl about toys???   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:45 pm

*post deleted* Advertiment not allow here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD BB Gundam Museum   SD BB Gundam Museum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD BB Gundam Museum
Page 1 of 1