Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:25 am

do u have stargazer gundam 1/100
plzz find for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:58 am

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
do u have stargazer gundam 1/100
plzz find for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Stargazer dun have 1/100 size yet. Now just have the SD and 1/144 only. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RX78-2



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:54 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face

going Scratch built one out.. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:22 pm

RX78-2 wrote:
cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face

going Scratch built one out.. affraid
Wow, scratch build one! Do show us some work in progress pics plz! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RX78-2



Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:05 pm

chewleng wrote:
RX78-2 wrote:
cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face

going Scratch built one out.. affraid
Wow, scratch build one! Do show us some work in progress pics plz! cheers


hohohoho rabbit rabbit rabbit

not me done.. call Gracie to build one for us... cheers cheers


then recast to it... will each more money oh... rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm

hey guyz i ask gracie lorr
not u guyz
aiyoooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:33 am

Well, you cant ask for something that's not available yet. scratch
Try check this website to know which available, Hobby Link Japan. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:53 am

chewleng wrote:
Well, you cant ask for something that's not available yet. scratch
Try check this website to know which available, Hobby Link Japan. cheers

aiyaa
this stargazer story is totally crap
u all dont watch this story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:08 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Well, you cant ask for something that's not available yet. scratch
Try check this website to know which available, Hobby Link Japan. cheers

aiyaa
this stargazer story is totally crap
u all dont watch this story
Dun say stargazer, any Gundam anime also I havent watch before ah! But the stargazer Gundam looks so cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:31 pm

i where to find 1/100 stargazer to u le scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:45 pm

gracie wrote:
i where to find 1/100 stargazer to u le scratch
Make one yourself and then sell it, confirm you'll get more than 50% profits ah! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:42 pm

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
i where to find 1/100 stargazer to u le scratch
Make one yourself and then sell it, confirm you'll get more than 50% profits ah! lol!
hahaha chewleng the gundam only look cool but the story is crappy

hahaha do ur own model kit hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
i where to find 1/100 stargazer to u le scratch
Make one yourself and then sell it, confirm you'll get more than 50% profits ah! lol!
hahaha chewleng the gundam only look cool but the story is crappy

hahaha do ur own model kit hahaha
If I know how to make one, I'll be sure to make a lot of SD Gundams especially those Gundams which only seen in HG or MG line only! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........   

Back to top Go down
 
GRACIE!!!!! I WANT STARGAZER GUNDAM 1/100 PLZ..........
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aldershot Observatory Logs
» Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!
» Sailor Moon Crossovers
» How I organize and create my fanfiction
» Stargazer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum :: Gundam Series :: Gundam Seed Stargazer-
Jump to: