Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 SD Musha Gerbera Gundam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:18 am

Seems kinda quiet in here. So let me post something in here with my newly built SD Gundam #206, Musha Gerbera Gundam. cheers


Back to top Go down
View user profile
presley_wg
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Melaka

PostSubject: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 am

I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:18 pm

presley_wg wrote:
I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Yeah, planning to do some lining to it, but still looking for extra-fine marker. The one I had with me is too broad! No
Maybe wait for Gracie to sell some cheap Gundam marker here later! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:37 pm

chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Yeah, planning to do some lining to it, but still looking for extra-fine marker. The one I had with me is too broad! No
Maybe wait for Gracie to sell some cheap Gundam marker here later! cheers

aiyoo better use gundam marker lor....
easy to btul2 if the lining is not smooth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Yeah, planning to do some lining to it, but still looking for extra-fine marker. The one I had with me is too broad! No
Maybe wait for Gracie to sell some cheap Gundam marker here later! cheers

aiyoo better use gundam marker lor....
easy to btul2 if the lining is not smooth
Gundam marker very expensive leh, one cost about RM13.90 here! Can buy 2 marker pen already! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presley_wg
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Melaka

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Gundam marker also easily "open flower" or blunt if u push it too hard during lining. So use with care if u value ur money.. What a Face I also think that if u are not confident with ur lining skill, better use gundam marker coz u can correct it as many times as u want....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:34 pm

I got the Gundam Liner 0.2 only.. marker still havent stock Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 am

presley_wg wrote:
Gundam marker also easily "open flower" or blunt if u push it too hard during lining. So use with care if u value ur money.. What a Face I also think that if u are not confident with ur lining skill, better use gundam marker coz u can correct it as many times as u want....
Dun worry, the marker I'm using can be easily wipe off using an eraser. Its a water based marker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:15 am

gracie wrote:
I got the Gundam Liner 0.2 only.. marker still havent stock Razz
What's the different between marker and liner? Liner for drawing lines, marker also can wat! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:25 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
I got the Gundam Liner 0.2 only.. marker still havent stock Razz
What's the different between marker and liner? Liner for drawing lines, marker also can wat! scratch

Marker very thick ma.... the liner can draw the line... very use full..trust me coz im using it kekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:43 am

gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
I got the Gundam Liner 0.2 only.. marker still havent stock Razz
What's the different between marker and liner? Liner for drawing lines, marker also can wat! scratch

Marker very thick ma.... the liner can draw the line... very use full..trust me coz im using it kekeke
You using it? But you said you din build any Gundams woh! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:59 am

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Yeah, planning to do some lining to it, but still looking for extra-fine marker. The one I had with me is too broad! No
Maybe wait for Gracie to sell some cheap Gundam marker here later! cheers

aiyoo better use gundam marker lor....
easy to btul2 if the lining is not smooth
Gundam marker very expensive leh, one cost about RM13.90 here! Can buy 2 marker pen already! Sad

aiyoo here only 10 maa
i have one also
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 am

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I see nice sd gundam...maybe u wanna do some lining. I suggest use some fine tip ARTlINE marker to do it if u dont want spend too much money to buy that expensive gundam markers. But one significant drawback is that it is hard to be erased compare to gundam maker but this also its advantage coz the line wouldnt easily faded if u frequent touch it.
Yeah, planning to do some lining to it, but still looking for extra-fine marker. The one I had with me is too broad! No
Maybe wait for Gracie to sell some cheap Gundam marker here later! cheers

aiyoo better use gundam marker lor....
easy to btul2 if the lining is not smooth
Gundam marker very expensive leh, one cost about RM13.90 here! Can buy 2 marker pen already! Sad

aiyoo here only 10 maa
i have one also
The one I'm using now just RM4.90 only! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Yay, jz bought a new marker, Artline 0.2mm, much much more finer than the previous marker I used. Try it on this SD Musha Gerbera Gundam. So, what you all think? Ok ah? Smile


Back to top Go down
View user profile
presley_wg
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Melaka

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:01 pm

I also just bought myself an Artline 0.1 marker yesterday around 4 bucks....hehehe slightly better Razz . It is water based one. After do lining...ur sd gundam look better..now maybe do some coloring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:21 pm

presley_wg wrote:
I also just bought myself an Artline 0.1 marker yesterday around 4 bucks....hehehe slightly better Razz . It is water based one. After do lining...ur sd gundam look better..now maybe do some coloring?
Coloring? Dunno how to color woh. Use those water color to color can ah? Or maybe those poster color? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presley_wg
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Melaka

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:17 pm

chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I also just bought myself an Artline 0.1 marker yesterday around 4 bucks....hehehe slightly better Razz . It is water based one. After do lining...ur sd gundam look better..now maybe do some coloring?
Coloring? Dunno how to color woh. Use those water color to color can ah? Or maybe those poster color? Smile

Already forgot something u had posted before ar....color using maker lah...so basically u need a buncha different color maker...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:36 pm

presley_wg wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I also just bought myself an Artline 0.1 marker yesterday around 4 bucks....hehehe slightly better Razz . It is water based one. After do lining...ur sd gundam look better..now maybe do some coloring?
Coloring? Dunno how to color woh. Use those water color to color can ah? Or maybe those poster color? Smile

Already forgot something u had posted before ar....color using maker lah...so basically u need a buncha different color maker...haha
Oh, color markers, I saw those before and it cost about RM130~RM150 for one set of marker with 10 colors, I think! So expensive! I think I'll leave it uncolored first, till I found a really cheap source to buy those markers! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:47 pm

chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
I also just bought myself an Artline 0.1 marker yesterday around 4 bucks....hehehe slightly better Razz . It is water based one. After do lining...ur sd gundam look better..now maybe do some coloring?
Coloring? Dunno how to color woh. Use those water color to color can ah? Or maybe those poster color? Smile

Already forgot something u had posted before ar....color using maker lah...so basically u need a buncha different color maker...haha
Oh, color markers, I saw those before and it cost about RM130~RM150 for one set of marker with 10 colors, I think! So expensive! I think I'll leave it uncolored first, till I found a really cheap source to buy those markers! What a Face

I got play keroro ma, chew leng Razz

Gundam colour markers cost 59 per set (5)
still can get discount somemore lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:03 am

gracie wrote:
I got play keroro ma, chew leng Razz

Gundam colour markers cost 59 per set (5)
still can get discount somemore lol!
Wah, RM59 per set ah! RM10 for a Gundam liner also me have to consider ah, that Gundam marker set ah, me think think first lah! lol!
Oh, ya oh, you told us before! Keroro, me also very interested leh. Extremely cute ah. Maybe you can import more kinds of Keroro kit. Me now looking for these,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:29 pm

HEhe this kind of things i also got 1 set ar....
But sorry ar... this thing alrd out of stock la... hard to find now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:47 pm

gracie wrote:
HEhe this kind of things i also got 1 set ar....
But sorry ar... this thing alrd out of stock la... hard to find now
So fast out-of-stock liao! Cannot backorder it anymore? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SD Musha Gerbera Gundam   

Back to top Go down
 
SD Musha Gerbera Gundam
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anime/manga characters you hate with a passion!
» Sailor Moon Crossovers
» How I organize and create my fanfiction
» Gerbera daisy
» Cosplay: TOMORROW - Gundam 00 -- ????????00

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum :: Toy's Land :: Toys Snap-
Jump to: