Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 pm

chewleng wrote:
Seems like we two are spamming the forum here! lol!

hahaha no la
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:28 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Seems like we two are spamming the forum here! lol!

hahaha no la
No? The pages in here suddenly add up several pages! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:36 am

affraid spamming Exclamation

lol! its okay! go spam spam spam rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:44 am

Anyway... if u guys wan to chat fast... can use this, its like MIRC

http://icubetoys.forumotion.com/chatbox_mod/chatbox.forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:50 am

gracie wrote:
Anyway... if u guys wan to chat fast... can use this, its like MIRC

http://icubetoys.forumotion.com/chatbox_mod/chatbox.forum

If use chatbox already then cannot spam in here loh! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:29 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
Anyway... if u guys wan to chat fast... can use this, its like MIRC

http://icubetoys.forumotion.com/chatbox_mod/chatbox.forum

If use chatbox already then cannot spam in here loh! lol!

hahaha u r right hahaha spamming
geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:47 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
Anyway... if u guys wan to chat fast... can use this, its like MIRC

http://icubetoys.forumotion.com/chatbox_mod/chatbox.forum

If use chatbox already then cannot spam in here loh! lol!

hahaha u r right hahaha spamming
geek

Let's continue and make it lively in here! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:24 am

Oh ya hor... Keep spam spam spam!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:24 am

gracie wrote:
Oh ya hor... Keep spam spam spam!!!
Hahaha, its the first time I see admin encouraging us to spam the thread here! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingcross



Posts : 5
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:03 pm

gracie wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
GRACIE do u have any myspace or friendster????

Oo hi hafizi... how do u know us i mean icube website Wink

i dont have myspace and friendster Rolling Eyes
why ar haha What a Face

har u got friendster account ler Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:28 pm

wingcross wrote:
gracie wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
GRACIE do u have any myspace or friendster????

Oo hi hafizi... how do u know us i mean icube website Wink

i dont have myspace and friendster Rolling Eyes
why ar haha What a Face

har u got friendster account ler Razz
Hmm, try hiding from us here? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:38 pm

chewleng wrote:
wingcross wrote:
gracie wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
GRACIE do u have any myspace or friendster????

Oo hi hafizi... how do u know us i mean icube website Wink

i dont have myspace and friendster Rolling Eyes
why ar haha What a Face

har u got friendster account ler Razz
Hmm, try hiding from us here? lol!

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:55 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
wingcross wrote:
gracie wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
GRACIE do u have any myspace or friendster????

Oo hi hafizi... how do u know us i mean icube website Wink

i dont have myspace and friendster Rolling Eyes
why ar haha What a Face

har u got friendster account ler Razz
Hmm, try hiding from us here? lol!

hahahaha

where got la.... wrong ppl la.. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Hmm, I wonder who to trust here!? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:11 am

chewleng wrote:
Hmm, I wonder who to trust here!? lol!

Chew leng dun be bad boy har.... paik u butt u know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:51 am

gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Hmm, I wonder who to trust here!? lol!

Chew leng dun be bad boy har.... paik u butt u know
Ooo, me very scare! And you sounds so much like my mom when I was little! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Hmm, I wonder who to trust here!? lol!

Chew leng dun be bad boy har.... paik u butt u know
Ooo, me very scare! And you sounds so much like my mom when I was little! lol!

hahaha we dont scare at u gracie
we scare at ur dogs!!!!! wargf3x lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:31 am

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Hmm, I wonder who to trust here!? lol!

Chew leng dun be bad boy har.... paik u butt u know
Ooo, me very scare! And you sounds so much like my mom when I was little! lol!

hahaha we dont scare at u gracie
we scare at ur dogs!!!!! wargf3x lol!
Dogs? Your place there got dogs ah? How many? How big woh? Got pics of them? Dogs are men's best friends! I love you I love dogs, well not those furious one lah! affraid
Last time my family got one pet dog, was in the family even before I'm born but past away in 1999. If its still alive till now, it would be like my older brother! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Hheeh last time i still no shop yet.. setsuna come my house pick gundam ma... then all my dogs feel like wanna eat him lol!

i show u my puppy ok... hehe



cant read all the topics.... coz still got alot works to do... hehe nite guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:16 am

All your dogs? You got another shop there ah? Pet shop? lol!
That puppy real one ah? Looks very like a doll ah, and very cute! Can make an appointment with you and then you bring your puppy to your shop there ah! Very Happy
Ok lah, you go do your work lah, finish fast and can sleep early! Ganbate there ah! cheers
Nite nite and sweet dreams! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
presley_wg
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Melaka

PostSubject: Re:Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:04 am

yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:53 am

presley_wg wrote:
yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
I think those scary ones should be other dogs lah, this puppy is too cute to looks scary! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:49 am

chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
I think those scary ones should be other dogs lah, this puppy is too cute to looks scary! Very Happy

yeah they will eat you chewleng
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:03 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
I think those scary ones should be other dogs lah, this puppy is too cute to looks scary! Very Happy

yeah they will eat you chewleng
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:25 pm

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
I think those scary ones should be other dogs lah, this puppy is too cute to looks scary! Very Happy

yeah they will eat you chewleng
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

Alamak.. its real dog la... it can shit can eat 1 kah lol!

HEheh... who comes my house i will lock the fencing and lets the dog out... woff woff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Self Intro
» PLeco not attached to anything, health probelm?
» Best Anime Intro
» My Awesome Intro
» My first intro?! Oh well... I'm Shiznat L.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum :: Discussions :: Lounge-
Jump to: