Icube Toys Ipoh Forum

Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:57 pm

gracie wrote:
Alamak.. its real dog la... it can shit can eat 1 kah lol!

HEheh... who comes my house i will lock the fencing and lets the dog out... woff woff
Who let the dogs out, woff woff woff woff! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:44 pm

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
presley_wg wrote:
yalor....look like stuffed animal. Ur house got a few this kinda puppy and ready to bite any stranger coming in? Wow~ scary.. What a Face
I think those scary ones should be other dogs lah, this puppy is too cute to looks scary! Very Happy

yeah they will eat you chewleng
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:35 pm

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!

lucky i moved alrd lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:00 am

gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!

lucky i moved alrd lol!
Hahaha, new shop open already then moved to new house to avoid intrusion from previous buyer. Its a very good thing as we should not bring too much work from office back home! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:52 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!

lucky i moved alrd lol!
Hahaha, new shop open already then moved to new house to avoid intrusion from previous buyer. Its a very good thing as we should not bring too much work from office back home! cheers

hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:29 am

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!

lucky i moved alrd lol!
Hahaha, new shop open already then moved to new house to avoid intrusion from previous buyer. Its a very good thing as we should not bring too much work from office back home! cheers

hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:17 am

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hey how we inflitrate gracie house this CNY??
hahaha it must be fun!
Eat me!? Woah, that's scary! But I think you exaggerated it too much liao! lol!
Infiltrate her house!? R u sure its ok? But me also dunno where's her house! No

aiyaa i know where her house lorr
hehehe we go together lor...
I bet Gracie must be regretting now letting you know where her house is! lol!

lucky i moved alrd lol!
Hahaha, new shop open already then moved to new house to avoid intrusion from previous buyer. Its a very good thing as we should not bring too much work from office back home! cheers

hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Hahaha, now you sounds like you are scared already! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:30 pm

chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Hahaha, now you sounds like you are scared already! lol!

wah lau eh... i felt danger now lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:29 pm

gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Hahaha, now you sounds like you are scared already! lol!

wah lau eh... i felt danger now lol!
Bring your dogs with you always, setsuna is afraid of them! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:47 am

chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Hahaha, now you sounds like you are scared already! lol!

wah lau eh... i felt danger now lol!
Bring your dogs with you always, setsuna is afraid of them! lol!

of course la...
when the dog accidentally touch me I have to clarify my skin lor.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:16 pm

setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
gracie wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
hahaha we find her house no matter what hahaha
Woah, you sounds so confident here! You are tailing her back to her house ah! lol!

aiyoo im jokin only
Hahaha, now you sounds like you are scared already! lol!

wah lau eh... i felt danger now lol!
Bring your dogs with you always, setsuna is afraid of them! lol!

of course la...
when the dog accidentally touch me I have to clarify my skin lor.....

HAhah... scare what wor... dog is man best friend as chew leng said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm

gracie wrote:
setsuna.f.seiei wrote:
chewleng wrote:
Bring your dogs with you always, setsuna is afraid of them! lol!

of course la...
when the dog accidentally touch me I have to clarify my skin lor.....

HAhah... scare what wor... dog is man best friend as chew leng said.
Maybe setsuna prefer cats than dogs bah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chewleng

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2007-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Ipohmali - Currently in Land below wind

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:23 am

Hey, setsuna, have you started working already? If not, you free this Sunday? I'm flying back to Ipoh tomorrow, so maybe will go Yik Foong around noon on Sunday with my brother. Wanna go storm Icube together! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
setsuna.f.seiei
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2007-12-12
Age : 28
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 pm

chewleng wrote:
Hey, setsuna, have you started working already? If not, you free this Sunday? I'm flying back to Ipoh tomorrow, so maybe will go Yik Foong around noon on Sunday with my brother. Wanna go storm Icube together! lol!

thats a gooood idea!!!!!!!!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/yob889perak
cheemeng2003



Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 32
Location : ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:55 pm

cheemeng from ipoh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 am

cheemeng2003 wrote:
cheemeng from ipoh

Helo CheeMeng! welcome here cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
n42gul



Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 35
Location : ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 am

iii...new here...heard about this site after came to this shoplot ysterday trying to find some model...

i'm from kl but now staying in ipoh coz of work..nice to have some place for me to hunt for new kit in ipoh,hehe,instead to spend some of my time n money to go back to my hometown to hunt for gundam...hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:15 pm

n42gul wrote:
iii...new here...heard about this site after came to this shoplot ysterday trying to find some model...

i'm from kl but now staying in ipoh coz of work..nice to have some place for me to hunt for new kit in ipoh,hehe,instead to spend some of my time n money to go back to my hometown to hunt for gundam...hehe

Ehh thats mean u came my shop b4 ar...

TOo bad alot Gundam sold out lol... will restock this week ba. By that time pls come to visit again. (but im not at shop, u can see 1 fei lou here only lol)

So where do u stay now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
n42gul



Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-02-13
Age : 35
Location : ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:00 pm

gracie wrote:
n42gul wrote:
iii...new here...heard about this site after came to this shoplot ysterday trying to find some model...

i'm from kl but now staying in ipoh coz of work..nice to have some place for me to hunt for new kit in ipoh,hehe,instead to spend some of my time n money to go back to my hometown to hunt for gundam...hehe

Ehh thats mean u came my shop b4 ar...

TOo bad alot Gundam sold out lol... will restock this week ba. By that time pls come to visit again. (but im not at shop, u can see 1 fei lou here only lol)

So where do u stay now?

yup,came b4,n came also today (jus passing by only,wrong level coz actually want to go to the PC shop on the 2nd & kinda rush juz now,hihi)...will come again for toy hunt next time....

now staying at Tmn Perak, near Ipoh Garden...come, n can lpak at JJ,hahahaaa

anyway congratulation for opening this shop.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:15 pm

n42gul wrote:
gracie wrote:
n42gul wrote:
iii...new here...heard about this site after came to this shoplot ysterday trying to find some model...

i'm from kl but now staying in ipoh coz of work..nice to have some place for me to hunt for new kit in ipoh,hehe,instead to spend some of my time n money to go back to my hometown to hunt for gundam...hehe

Ehh thats mean u came my shop b4 ar...

TOo bad alot Gundam sold out lol... will restock this week ba. By that time pls come to visit again. (but im not at shop, u can see 1 fei lou here only lol)

So where do u stay now?

yup,came b4,n came also today (jus passing by only,wrong level coz actually want to go to the PC shop on the 2nd & kinda rush juz now,hihi)...will come again for toy hunt next time....

now staying at Tmn Perak, near Ipoh Garden...come, n can lpak at JJ,hahahaaa

anyway congratulation for opening this shop.....

hehe..thanks!
Actually every week got restock...u can come visit us... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
scar

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-02-27
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:29 pm

hii name scar, i come in peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gracie
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 37
Location : Ipoh

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 am

scar wrote:
hii name scar, i come in peace

Welcome... must show pic oh newbie! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.icube.com.my/
Riou

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:04 am

hi all... 原来 introduce here de...paiseh paiseh Razz
newbie la... Riou Yip from Kuala Kangsar
near Ipoh oni la...forgive me la
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Ipoh Mali - Welcome all Ipoh Kaki Intro urself!
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Self Intro
» PLeco not attached to anything, health probelm?
» Best Anime Intro
» My Awesome Intro
» My first intro?! Oh well... I'm Shiznat L.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum :: Discussions :: Lounge-
Jump to: