Malaysia Toys & Collectibles Forum

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Improve ICUBE homepage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
presley_wg
presley_wg

Improve ICUBE homepage Empty
PostSubject: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi. I just want to make a suggestion so that ICUBE homepage more shopper friendly. I noticed that it very lack of product detail or specification. With only pictures, potential buyers can't tell how exactly the product is like how actually the size of products and etc. Actually i got a site for good example....but i wouldn't dare to post it here coz admin probably will ban me for posting link to other onlineshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gracie
Admin
Admin
gracie

PostSubject: Re: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:28 am

presley_wg wrote:
Hi. I just want to make a suggestion so that ICUBE homepage more shopper friendly. I noticed that it very lack of product detail or specification. With only pictures, potential buyers can't tell how exactly the product is like how actually the size of products and etc. Actually i got a site for good example....but i wouldn't dare to post it here coz admin probably will ban me for posting link to other onlineshop Very Happy

hehehe... thanks presley! U can PM me ma Laughing
Thanks ur idea... i will try my best to improve it
Back to top Go down
http://www.icube.com.my/
scar

scar

PostSubject: Re: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:50 am

last sunday gracie just gave me his card and i go to his website, it's ok but still can be improve maybe some picture of the shop, map to yik foong (good as a reference to customer outside ipoh) product detail, shopping cart maybe, but right now it's ok
Back to top Go down
gracie
Admin
Admin
gracie

PostSubject: Re: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:47 pm

scar wrote:
last sunday gracie just gave me his card and i go to his website, it's ok but still can be improve maybe some picture of the shop, map to yik foong (good as a reference to customer outside ipoh) product detail, shopping cart maybe, but right now it's ok

thanks for it... Will getting improve....
but shopping cart need to pay money to buy software ..hahaha..poor now, wait my business more good 1st k Razz
Back to top Go down
r3nda

PostSubject: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 am

hey i jus wana comment that icube could create different webpage for different brands/line

e.g. you could have a webpage link to only bandai products, another webpage link to super robot wars products..that makes it more organised and i dont need to load the product that i dont need when i go into the website..you could probably follow similar format with the xl-shop dotcom...
Back to top Go down
gracie
Admin
Admin
gracie

PostSubject: Re: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:40 am

r3nda wrote:
hey i jus wana comment that icube could create different webpage for different brands/line

e.g. you could have a webpage link to only bandai products, another webpage link to super robot wars products..that makes it more organised and i dont need to load the product that i dont need when i go into the website..you could probably follow similar format with the xl-shop dotcom...

Hi, thanks for advice! Will trying to improve it~ too bad that im not free for this... but i will take some time for it
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve ICUBE homepage   Improve ICUBE homepage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improve ICUBE homepage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icube Toys Ipoh Forum :: Icube's corner :: Suggestions / Site Problems-
Jump to: